Who is eligible?
- NMC registered Neurointerventionists [ Interventional Neurologists, Interventional Neuroradiologists, Interventional Endovascular Neurosurgeons ] with an NMC recognized postgraduation degree in Neurosurgery, Neurology, Neuroradiology or Neurocritical care are eligible to apply as Neurointerventionists.
- NMC registered Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuroradiologists, or Neurointensivists [Neurocritical Care].
- NMC registered Radiologists [ without any three-year training in Neurology, Neurosurgery, or Neuroradiology ] must present a two-year NMC recognized fellowship in Neurointervention to be eligible as Neurointerventionist.
- If criteria 1,2 or 3 are not met then the candidate shall apply for associate membership.
- When submitting the membership form, please include your NMC certificate and a recent photo.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL